A Full-Day Deep Dive, 6 Hour Seminar
(Breakfast & Lunch Included)
Participants Will Learn:
• New information on how to access your clarity, confidence, and creativity by accessing a specific part of the brain.
• How to engage others in such a way that they shift from their resistant brain to their receptive brain so that they can truly hear and understand what you are wanting them to know.
"I believe that Dr. Bill Crawford's system is one of, if not THE MOST IMPORTANT, advances in personal and interpersonal effectiveness since Covey's "7 Habits!" Dean Minuto Vistage Speaker of the Year - 2015
In Addition, Participants Will Learn The Science Behind:
• Dealing with difficult coworkers & family members
• Falling asleep & fall back asleep after waking in the middle of the night
• Dealing with procrastination
• Getting your people to buy into your culture
• Speaking successfully in public
• Enjoying food (& even desserts) without gaining weight
• Getting your kids to do what you want
• Changing the past
• And More!
Who Should Attend?
• CEOs • Supervisors • Managers • Leadership Teams
• Family Members • Anyone in a position of influence and/or who wants more access to their confidence & creativity.
Your Seminar Leader – Bill Crawford, Ph.D.
In addition to holding a doctorate in Counseling Psychology from the University of Houston, Dr. Crawford is a psychologist and author of seven books. Over the last 27 years, he has created more than 3300 presentations for such organizations as Sprint, Shell, The American Medical Association, PBS, Vistage, and many other organizations, both nationally and internationally. In fact, his two PBS specials have been seen by over 15 million people, and he has been quoted as an expert in The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Working Mother, The Chicago Tribune, and Investor's Business Daily, just to name a few.
Each participant will receive a full-color manual and copy of Dr. Crawford's hardcover book… "Life from the Top of the Mind"